The Książ By Night tour may take place only with a guide.
The Książ By Night tour is approximately 90 minutes of adventure, where visitors, with a guide, make their way along the castle’s eerie corridors. Protected only by lantern light, you will pass through Książ’s most fascinating chambers, including some that are not featured in the day tour, such as the former cellars of the Hochberg family. The passage takes place in an atmosphere of mystery, deepened by the little-known and frightening stories that you will hear, involving the castle. You’ll be kept in suspense, wondering what is to come. In the presence of dark and magical spirits, you’ll witness scenes that will chill your blood – will you dare to keep moving forward, with all the lights out?
- The Książ By Night tour, for individuals, takes place only in Polish, at scheduled times and dates. These may be found under the bookmark Terminy Nocnego Zwiedzania.
- The number of places in each group is limited.
- The Książ By Night tour is a special service, organized for adults, so there are no reduced prices. Tickets for the Książ By Night tour do not include admission to the Walbrzych Palm House.
- During the Książ By Night tour, you will be taken to places that are not accessible during the day, including places with rather inconvenient architectural features such as tunnels, narrow staircases, and terraces. For this reason, we ask visitors to wear suitable footwear (please do not wear high heels) and warm clothing, suitable for the outdoors. Please see all IMPORTANT INFORMATION.
- We warmly invite you to take advantage of Książ Hotel's special offer, in combination with the Książ By Night tour. With so much happening at Książ, you'll want to stay longer. Details are here